Riding Club/Facility Use
Dues – $25/per person annually for club membership (required for both monthly & single use options)
Monthly use – $70/per horse
Single use – $20/per horse
Lesson Haul-In Fee – $10
Sign-Up for Annual $25 Club Membership Dues:
Sign-Up for Monthly Use:
Purchase for Single Use:
Lesson Haul-In Fee:
Facilities include the following:
- Dressage arena – dragged 3X a week
- Poles and cavalettis – layout changes weekly
- Round pen
- Trails & pasture for hacking – please be careful and watch for Gopher holes.
- Wash rack
- Gallop path
- Mirrors – in development … coming Fall/Winter 2022!
- Trail/Scary objects course… coming Fall/Winter 2022!
- Swimming pond – horse & human friendly
All club members must complete a riding skills test before membership is complete. Riding club members are to use their own horse during facility use.
NEW POLICY FOR 2020: Insured instructor required to be with riders at all time. A negative coggins and vaccine record within the last 12 months requred from all members.
All riders are required to complete the Eightfold Farms Waiver and Release form.
Please fill-out the form here. Payment and release forms must be submitted prior to facility use.